[uylug-programming] Cubox busca programadores

Diego Algorta diego at oboxodo.com
Tue Mar 20 21:42:24 PDT 2012

Va en inglés porque es uno de los requerimientos importantes.

(If you're not interested in this opportunity but know someone who may
be interested, please forward this email)

Hola!

We're searching for more cuboxers: http://cuboxlabs.com/people/work-with-us/

We specialize in Ruby on Rails (and other Ruby based technologies),
Javascript, Go, Mobile and the whole modern HTML5 ecosystem
development. Agile Development, Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Lean
Startups, they're all part of what we do on a daily basis.

We at Cubox have a very open and horizontal philosophy were everyone
has a say in most of our decisions. We pride ourselves of having a
great team of hackers who love to work together and hang out too.

Many of our team members have had the opportunity to be speakers at a
myriad of conferences around the world (Japan, India, Spain, Germany,
Poland, Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay). If you have something
to say, you could be the next! ;) http://cuboxlabs.com/people/

What we're looking for:
* Very good communication skills. You don't need to sound like an
English native speaker, but you have to be able to follow a
conversation.
* You must live in or want to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay.
* Well-rounded web/mobile developer who can make his or her way around
the full stack.
* Know at least one programming language very well and can pick up new
languages quickly. Experience with Ruby and/or Objective-C are a nice
plus.
* Experience participating in open source projects and showing code
samples is a big plus too.
* Geeky

So if you're interested, write us to jobs at cuboxlabs.com presenting
yourself and tell us why you want to join us and why you think you
could be a good fit for us.

Salud!
Diego