[uylug-varios] "I'll Be Back"...!!

Helius Ferreira helius at adinet.com.uy
Tue Feb 21 11:40:51 PST 2012

 "I'll Be Back"...!!
Esta es la famosa frase de Terminator...!!

Aquí se los presento, me gusto mucho por lo practico y se amolda mucho a
mi costumbre de usar Guake, haber que les parece.

Terminator
Overview

The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging
terminals.
It is inspired by programs such as gnome-multi-term, quadkonsole, etc.
in that the main focus is arranging terminals in grids (tabs is the most
common default method, which Terminator also supports).

Much of the behaviour of Terminator is based on GNOME Terminal, and we
are adding more features from that as time goes by, but we also want to
extend out in different directions with useful features for sysadmins
and other users. If you have any suggestions, please file wishlist bugs!
(see below for the address)

Features:

Arrange terminals in a grid
Tabs
Drag and drop re-ordering of terminals
Lots of keyboard shortcuts
Save multiple layouts and profiles via GUI preferences editor
Simultaneous typing to arbitrary groups of terminals

 Debian y derivados:
# apt-get install terminator

- Fedora:
# yum install terminator

Gentoo:
# emerge -av terminator

Ubuntu:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnome-terminator
$ apt-get update
$ apt-get install terminator

PD: También podrían usar la opción al ejecutar:
terminator -b --layout=quake

Espero que les guste..!!
Un abrazo, Helius
--

Quem semeia e-mails, colhe SPAM!
 "Não deixe que a saudade sufoque, que a rotina acomode, que o medo