[uylug-varios] Programación + Networking

Enrique Verdes emverdes at ieee.org
Fri Jul 31 11:15:55 PDT 2015

Interesante promoción
http://academy.gns3.com/courses/python-programming-for-real-life-networking-use?product_id=18426&coupon_code=PYTHONACADEMY&preview=logged_out&utm_source=Announcement-Email&utm_medium=Email-Sendgrid&utm_content=Announcement-Email-To-Python&utm_campaign=PYTHONACADEMY

--
Enrique M. Verdes
http://www.elgallego.info

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin